Observe the following:
- Your sensors must all be of the same color as the Baby Turtle plug inserted in the Base Station.
- Use only the Terrapin AC adapter provided, plugged into a matching electrical outlet. Terrapin adaptors operate at one AC voltage only.
- Keep Base Station out of the rain and off the ground, unless using weatherproof carrying bag accessory.
- Do not locate the Base Station where it can accidentally be unplugged or power from the outlet switched off. The Base Station will not sound the alarm if not plugged in to a live AC outlet.
- Follow the Initial Setup and Testing instructions in the User Guide to verify wireless alarm functions at this location.
- Always test with amber light on [in “Test Mode”] to confirm sensor battery is not getting low.
- Attach the Turtle wristband securely to your child’s wrist, so it cannot slip over the hand. Dots on buckle must align exactly. Keep the buckle key out of children’s reach.
- Remove the Turtle wristband while bathing your child or playing with your child in the pool. Don’t forget to put the wristband back on. Never unplug the Base Station.
- Do not let child “play” with Turtle when not wearing.
- Read, retain and follow Instructions in User Guide.
- Properly dispose of, do not sell or give away, used Turtles.
- Call or email us with any concerns or questions. See Contact Us.
For more technical information please visit the following sections :