Adult Immersion Alarm
The adult immersion alarm is commonly used by:
- Recreational sailors
- Accident prone individuals such as patients undergoing water physiotherapy rehabilitation, and
- Workers employed around water hazards
A standard adult immersion alarm system consists of:
- One or more splash proof SOS sensors with dual velcro 9.5 inch wrist strap and “baby Turtle” coding plug for Base Station,
- and/or one or more splash proof SOS sensors on adjustable fit adult visor*, and “baby Turtle” coding plug for Base Station of the same color
- A Standard Base Station
* A visor is used in place of a dual velcro wrist strap for water physiotherapy / exercise activity.
Unique features in the design of Safety Turtle address your water safety concerns and make it easy to use:
- Safety Turtle works with ALL Water, natural [lake, river and pond] or man made [pool, hot tub and pond].
- No installation required.
- Quick set up and test.
- A loud alarm instantly sounds at the Base Station when the SOS sensor is immersed in water. The alarm continues to sound until it is reset.
- The SOS sensor will not be set off by prolonged heavy rain or incidental splashing.
- An SOS Visor protects during “head out” water exercise.
- SOS sensors do not need drying. To clear, just pour water out.
- SOS wrist straps can reversed tightened to a life vest or rescue tube strap.
- The SOS sensor is permanently sealed and rugged to withstand daily use.
- The SOS sensor has a battery life of 3 – 4 years.
- Safety Turtle is easily portable, and with the Turtle Power battery pack / weatherproof bag accessory, can be used anywhere.
- The alarm volume can be reduced temporarily for testing.
- The SOS sensors can be tested for low battery.
- The Safety Turtle system can be progressively expanded through the purchase of additional sensors(s) of the same color.
- By using different colors of sensors, neighbors can enjoy the benefits of Safety Turtle without triggering each other's alarms.